Videowise is an eCommerce Video Platform that helps brands and retailers to create interactive and shoppable video experiences on online stores to increase engagement and uplift conversion.
We launched in 2021, backed up by senior executives from Meta, Google, Uber, Adobe, and top VCs. We’re young enough to move fast but financially stable because of our constant month-over-month growth and investor capital.
Unlike traditional video platforms, Videowise offers a commerce-centric video infrastructure that protects page speed, saves merchant time with automation, and offers more insights with advanced video analytics. Using Videowise’s swipe-up video playlists, brands and retailers can engage shoppers through interactive product discovery and better communicate their products’ value proposition, inevitably driving increased sales growth.
Why Join Videowise?
We’re humble hustlers. More than just workmates, teammates, and digital desk mates - we’re family. We have each other’s backs through thin and thick, beyond any tasks and beyond formal arrangements, you will always be empowered to succeed at your job.
At Videowise, we celebrate diversity, treat people with respect, really listen to each other, provide equal opportunities for employment, growth, and advancement, and put every ounce of effort into creating the best employee experience. A team ready to be there for you whatever you need. Human to human, beyond job titles.
Competitive salary - Videowise is well funded and in a full growth mode. Base salary starts from $24k/year.
Job security - We are VC & angel investors backed, US company.
Vacation policy - 30 paid vacation days. We care about your mental health and we encourage our employees to take time off whenever they feel they need it.
Advancement - We have performance reviews twice per year, we clearly define a career path for every person and work with them towards achieving their goals.
Equity - Generous equity package included.
Remote location - Work from anywhere, we’re very flexible with it comes to location and schedule. Our team is distributed on 3 continents.
This Is What You'll Do At Videowise:
We are looking for someone who has e-commerce experience, preferably in the Shopify ecosystem and a proven customer success experience. Your primary focus will be on producing higher activation rates, increasing customer satisfaction, and lasting customer retention.
This is a full-time position, remote location.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will:
- Develop lasting and meaningful relationships with Videowise merchants
- Administrate merchants' user requests on live chat support & calls
- Gather merchant feedback on Videowise product and services
- Onboard and welcome new merchants and tour them through the app
- Assist in workshops to help merchants demonstrate the full value of VideoWise and the applicability of new features on the roadmap
- Provide recommendations for solutions and enhancements that generate additional revenue
- Periodic strategy calls with merchants
This Is What You'll Bring To Our Team:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Shopify SaaS Customer Success or managing customer-facing accounts.
- Fluent English with solid oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with GSuite, Hubspot, Notion, Loom, Microsoft office or be able to quickly learn new software applications.
- Enthusiasm for receiving, sharing and acting on feedback