Videowise is an eCommerce Video Platform that helps brands and retailers to create interactive and shoppable video experiences on online stores to increase engagement and uplift conversion.
We launched in 2021, backed up by senior executives from Meta, Google, Uber, Adobe, and top VCs. We’re young enough to move fast but financially stable because of our constant month-over-month growth and investor capital.
Unlike traditional video platforms, Videowise offers a commerce-centric video infrastructure that protects page speed, saves merchant time with automation, and offers more insights with advanced video analytics. Using Videowise’s swipe-up video playlists, brands and retailers can engage shoppers through interactive product discovery and better communicate their products’ value proposition, inevitably driving increased sales growth.
Why Join Videowise?
We’re humble hustlers. More than just workmates, teammates, and digital desk mates - we’re family. We have each other’s backs through thin and thick, beyond any tasks and beyond formal arrangements, you will always be empowered to succeed at your job.
At Videowise, we celebrate diversity, treat people with respect, really listen to each other, provide equal opportunities for employment, growth, and advancement, and put every ounce of effort into creating the best employee experience. A team ready to be there for you whatever you need. Human to human, beyond job titles.
- Competitive salary - Base salary starts from $24k/year with uncapped commission and reachable quotas.
- Bonuses - We reward overachievers more than just your OTE with quarterly performance bonuses in the form of equity or cash.
- Job security - Videowise is well funded and in a full growth mode. We are VC & angel investors backed, US company.
- Vacation policy - minimum 30 PTOs per year. We care about your mental health and we encourage our employees to take time off whenever they feel they need it.
- Quotas - We work closely with you to set competitive but achievable quotas. The goal is for you to win and for us to grow together!
- Advancement - We have performance reviews twice per year, we clearly define a career path for every person and work with them towards achieving their goals.
- Remote location - Work from anywhere, we’re very flexible with it comes to location and schedule. Our team is distributed on 3 continents.
- Travel expenses - As part of the Partnerships team, you can participate in events and conferences worldwide, and we take care of all accommodations.
What are we looking for:
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) with experience in selling SaaS products to SMB and Enterprise users. As a BDR, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth by identifying and qualifying potential leads and establishing initial contact with prospective customers. Your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities and set up meetings or appointments for our sales team.
We have a great, easy-to-sell product and have just started penetrating our market so there are tons of opportunities for you to close new business fast and exceed your quota.
Having background experience in eCommerce or the Shopify ecosystem is a plus.
What You'll Do At Videowise:
Your efforts will help establish and maintain strong relationships with prospects and clients, ensuring a positive customer experience and contributing to long-term business success. You will be empowered with segmented prospects based on our ideal customer profile, outreach strategies, marketing & design assets, clear sales pipeline, and other business development resources.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Success and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (Hubspot, Salesforce), have a flair for communication, and understand consumer behaviour, we’d love to meet you. Ideally, as a candidate for this role, you will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, you should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
As a BDR, you will:
- Qualify leads through strategic questioning, research, and understanding of customer needs to determine their potential fit for our product;
- Perform outreach campaigns using our acquisition channels;
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to identify and grow opportunities;
- Prospect and identify potential customers by researching industry trends, target markets, and conducting outbound lead generation activities;
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, and social media interactions to engage with prospects and nurture relationships;
- Educate prospects about our company, products/services, and value proposition to generate interest and schedule meetings for the sales team;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all activities, leads, and customer interactions in the CRM system;
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop and refine lead generation strategies, messaging, and outreach campaigns;
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to represent the company and network with potential customers;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Host webinars and be comfortable speaking to multiple attendees;
What skills you will need
- Proven experience in a sales or business development role, or relevant role;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce and Hubspot);
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities;
- Self-motivated and target-driven individual with a strong desire to succeed and exceed goals;
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven sales-oriented mindset;